PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler - favorite boss?

Shadow
10-31-2007, 10:47 AM
I'm kind of curious, who is everyone's favorite boss Turen, Shankar, Ciglio, or Draaien? Or one of the many mini-bosses?

Delilah Rehm
10-31-2007, 04:02 PM
I love Garrip!!!! Mostly because writing him was AWESOME! You guys have to read about him ingame when you see him.

"Garrip like shiny things. They used to laugh at Garrip, but Garrip big now. No one laughs at Garrip. Garrip hulk. Hulks are scary. Garrip does not think Garrip is scary, but others do scream when Garrip try to eat."

And it goes on like this. :cool: I've written more than the ingame blurb, and hopefully that will show up on the website sometime.

AnalogKid
11-01-2007, 04:59 PM
Garrip sucks because you normally have to search a looong time to find him and the Steward hardly gives you any XP at all for cutting the shiny out of his oozing belly. Oh, that's probably not exactly what you were looking for, was it?

I'm most impressed by Shankur. For whatever reason (might just be difficulty), I always feel most satisified when I have defeated him compared to others.

Shadow
11-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Here's Garrip's full text that is in the game:

Garrip like shiny things. They used to laugh at Garrip, but Garrip big now. No one laughs at Garrip. Garrip hulk. Hulks are scary. Garrip does not think Garrip is scary, but others do scream when Garrip try to eat. That is normal. The orc-man, he not scream. He give Garrip a shiny. Garrip liked shiny. Yes. Garrip ate shiny so Garrip couldn't lose it. People look for shiny, but they not find it.

Shadow
11-03-2007, 10:47 AM
Personally, story wise I like Ciglio the best at the moment, but my coolest most recent battle was with Turen. I'm pretty sure I posted this somewhere else, but the last time I fought Turen it was a huge, long drawn out battle that I kept losing. My recruit and I kept getting close, but could never quite get the kill. Then a wandering recruit wandered in and the 3 of us finished him off.

AnalogKid
11-06-2007, 09:00 PM
Draaien is a bit underwhelming, imo. After fighting through all these interesting and dangerous mages, liches, necromancers, etc... the top dog just runs around and bashes folks? How could he ever have led the others? (I've read some things that indicate why for some other bosses, but as experienced in the game he just doesn't feel "magnificent").

Shadow
11-07-2007, 10:34 AM
Just a quick note, I updated the Villains page (http://www.soldak.com/content/blogcategory/25/61/) with the blurbs for all of the mini-bosses in the storyline in the game.

Jedi_Learner
11-08-2007, 08:17 PM
I've just killed Ciglio for the first time, but I think my favourite boss so far is Turen, mainly because defeating him made me all warm and happy inside. I thought Ciglio was a pushover though, my level 22 Warrior plowed right into him. Red Death was a nice location though, set the mood. :)