PDA

View Full Version : license question

Roswitha
04-04-2010, 03:14 AM
I just got the full version and noticed that the license says that people in the same family can use the registration code. I use Windows. My husband uses a Mac. Will the code work with both versions?

Kruztee
04-04-2010, 03:28 AM
I just got the full version and noticed that the license says that people in the same family can use the registration code. I use Windows. My husband uses a Mac. Will the code work with both versions?

I'm pretty sure that you'll need to buy two licence keys if you want both the Mac and PC versions of Din's Curse. Shadow would be able to confirm one way or the other next time he's on. Also note that the same licence key can only be used for multiple instances of the game in the same physical location for LAN play. If you ever wanted to play over the internet with him at any time the second key would come in handy for just that purpose. Finally, if I were a Mac gamer, I'd probably show my support for future releases on the Mac platform by buying two licence keys. I'm PC gamer, but have bought two keys so that I can play the game with my daughter when I'm away from home. And you'll be pleased to know that you'll be able to play seamlessly in multiplayer mode with your husband since the versions for both platforms are fully compaitible!:D

Shadow
04-04-2010, 11:14 AM
In this case you would need to buy one of each since they are for different platforms. Like Kruztee said, they will play together fine.

henryke
04-08-2010, 07:34 AM
Yeah, im in the same shoes: cant decide which one to buy, as i have two comps, mac and pc, and i want Din's for both hehe

so at the moment im thinking, tho probably the mac version will win:-)

Kruztee
04-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Yeah, im in the same shoes: cant decide which one to buy, as i have two comps, mac and pc, and i want Din's for both hehe

so at the moment im thinking, tho probably the mac version will win:-)

Buy both :D

As I mentioned before, it's handy having two keys if you ever want to play over the internet when away from home.