PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 Warrior stuck?

ttomm46
04-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Just entered the town of masrin and the Brutal Crypt level 1 has me stuck...As soon as i enter the dungeon i can't advance there is a gate and i have no key and neither do the vendors....what do i do now?
thanks
tom:eek:

The_Dajaw
04-05-2010, 09:11 PM
You can attack the door, it should be bound to the 1 key, hover over the door with your mouse and press your attack button. :)

Shadow
04-05-2010, 09:29 PM
Yeah, pretty much anything that gets in the way you can either attack and destroy, use and it will go away, or ask to switch places with you.

Animation
04-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Also, at a higher level, in case you find yourself in a bad way, you can save and exit, then pick play and select your character and somewhere in there you have an option to generate a new town.

I've used that on one occasion when something attacked and killed everyone in town except Din and some townsperson who didn't buy/sell, and they had only 5% hit points left. I should have let the monster finish them, but I was stupid and killed the monster with *almost* everyone dead. So for a really long time, I was unable to buy or sell anything (no vendors). Eventually a friend told me I could generate a new town.

So, that could help you in other situations as well.

kaeldragor
07-26-2010, 10:14 PM
I have a similar issue, but in this case, the level I went to has two quest-giving monsters in the way, and I'm stuck against the wall at the end of the hallway. Cannot move, cannot attack. In such dire circumstances I'd use the teleport to town option, but had to use that earlier in the game...

Do I need to abandon this town and move to a new one? Don't want to take the hit to rep if I can avoid it.

Shadow
07-27-2010, 01:50 PM
I have a similar issue, but in this case, the level I went to has two quest-giving monsters in the way, and I'm stuck against the wall at the end of the hallway. Cannot move, cannot attack. In such dire circumstances I'd use the teleport to town option, but had to use that earlier in the game...

Do I need to abandon this town and move to a new one? Don't want to take the hit to rep if I can avoid it.

You can try to save/resume to see if that will put any of you in a better position. If that doesn't work you will probably have to abandon the town. I will see if I can add a switch places option for the next patch though.