PDA

View Full Version : Problems with servers

Tannrow
04-10-2010, 04:11 PM
So a friend and i play with eachother all the time online, recently our games havent been listed on the server list and we have had to direct connect. its fine but sometimes we cant even direct connect, just the message saying waiting for server. then after 10 tries ill try and do single player, the message waiting for server comes up. so i disable my internet and single player works again, something is strange.... I should also add that while the message waiting for server, my friend says my character is in the game and vice-versa.

Shadow
04-19-2010, 06:17 PM
That's weird. I'll look into it.

MasterMorality
04-20-2010, 07:09 AM
Hmmm, weird, maybe this is way no one thinks anyone else plays online?

Magitek
04-20-2010, 07:50 AM
The master server refuses to list our Champion difficulty servers, that's about all I know.
Seems to work perfectly other than that.

Could definitely use some extra connection states so we actually know whats going on. Sounds like you've struck a rather obscure bug.

I've actually had a four player going at one point, with randoms from master server. First and Last game with other people I suspect..

Tannrow
04-25-2010, 02:23 AM
yeah i have yet to host a game since. and i guess that it did start to happen when i hit champion

Magitek
04-25-2010, 03:16 AM
Not positive that it has anything to do with difficulty.. because I have indeed gotten on my friends champion server; just seems to not list with master server maybe 15-25% of the time?

Shadow
04-25-2010, 09:37 AM
I did fix a couple issues with the master server a couple days ago, one of which should fix the champion issue.