PDA

View Full Version : Some issues

Maledictus
04-12-2010, 12:11 PM
I've been playing the 1.000 for some time now and noticed a few things that might be bugs. There are some things in here that might be seen as opinions I guess, don't take that the wrong way, I'm having a blast sofar.

1. on a few occasions I ran into a NPC in the dungeon, who then died. Seconds after that (while I'm staring at the body) a NPC with that same name has "moved into town".
2. I can equip weapons that have a strength requirement that's higher than the one I have by equipping items that increase my strength, then equip said weapon, and when I remove the item that increased the strength stat (and thus get the strength below the minimum required for said weapon) I can still use the weapon; it remains equipped.
3. it seems "repair all" doesn't repair items that are in inventory, only items equipped are repaired.
4. when casting lesser heal there's also a swallowing noise, like when I'm taking a potion; something I wouldn't associate with casting a spell.

Something else:
From the manual:
"weapon damages and armor values are already included in the total. For example, if you find leather boots that has 10 armor and a 100% armor bonus listed, what it really means is that the item has a base armor value of 5, the 100% bonus gives you another 5 armor, for a total of 10. We make it easy by doing all of the math for you".
If that's the case then doesn't that make the mentioning of the percentage unnecessary? And if the same goes for the "+x armor" then mentioning that is also quite useless, I'd think. Also, in early game, there are items that have 5 armor and a 3% armor bonus, which leads to (useless) increases in armor and fractions. Obviously that goes away once the armor values get higher, but it does seem a bit off.

Sofar though I'm having a very good time with the game, so many thanks for that.

graffen69
04-24-2010, 11:19 AM
I´m currently playing a lvl 26 game with my 25 Conjurer (started at lvl 24). The town was attacked by a lvl 30 demon. Instantly when he died i raised him - Subsequently the ”town is under attack” never stopped ringing, had to turn of the sound. Even after i took a break from the game (had to sleep but man it annoyed me to ”loose” my raised lvl 30 mob) without any pets the game keeps on ringing. A bug?

In one of my games i had to bring an NPC from dungeon lvl 3 to lvl 5. After i took a break (save and exit) from the game the quest was still there but the character was nowhere to be found. I did search through the whole dungeon lvl 3 several times as well as going from lvl 3 to 5 without using a gatestone (since NPCs cannot follow through). But the quest remaind non completed. In the end i couldn´t solve it so i started a new town.

Shadow
04-25-2010, 09:56 AM
In one of my games i had to bring an NPC from dungeon lvl 3 to lvl 5. After i took a break (save and exit) from the game the quest was still there but the character was nowhere to be found. I did search through the whole dungeon lvl 3 several times as well as going from lvl 3 to 5 without using a gatestone (since NPCs cannot follow through). But the quest remaind non completed. In the end i couldn´t solve it so i started a new town.

He should have been where ever you left him.