PDA

View Full Version : PC - Xmas sale for Drox? Please? :)

Voidfox
12-22-2012, 05:12 PM
Maybe? From Santa? ;)

PS - demo was über fun!!

Shadow
12-23-2012, 10:37 PM
We probably won't have any sales on Drox Operative for a while.

Castruccio
12-24-2012, 10:07 AM
You guys should try to get Din's Curse on a Steam flash sale during the Christmas or Summer sale. It would get massive visibility that way. I know you are fairly averse to the heavy discounts that are common in the digital game space these days, but (as you probably know) the volume of sales more than makes up for the percentage discount per unit.

FileNotFound
12-24-2012, 11:34 AM
You guys should try to get Din's Curse on a Steam flash sale during the Christmas or Summer sale. It would get massive visibility that way. I know you are fairly averse to the heavy discounts that are common in the digital game space these days, but (as you probably know) the volume of sales more than makes up for the percentage discount per unit.

It's a new release. A new release going on sale is very much like saying "OH GOD OUR GAME IS CRAP! NOBODY IS BUYING IT AT FULL PRICE!!! WE NEED MONEY!!!"

So it's rarely done - except in the above circumstances. Wait a month or two.

Castruccio
12-24-2012, 03:26 PM
It's a new release.

Din's Curse has been out for a couple years.

Shadow
12-27-2012, 02:47 PM
We haven't announced it, but Din's Curse is on sale right now on Steam (not a flash sale though).

Castruccio
12-27-2012, 08:17 PM
I noticed that. If you could get on the front page, though, it'd mean that millions of eyes could see it. You might have to do something crazy though, like offer the game for 75% off.

bQt31
01-03-2013, 10:56 AM
I agree, your game really lacks visibility. I also suggest you to contact jeuxvideo.com (a french gaming website). It is very (very) popular and just having drox operative listed there (yes it's not even in the games list for some reason) would be a great publicity for you...