PDA

View Full Version : could someone help me with a haggling skill

groo
12-28-2012, 05:14 PM
giving a percent modifier to sell and purchases prices. i was thinking an eleven level max w/ +/- 5% per lvl. yes, that would end up with the ability to rapidly gain funds if you buy and sell back but skill point costs would modify the ability to do this early on. any help would be appreciated.

Also, how doable would a pure shifter class be? where the character gains more attack power and defense in their monstrous forms rather than using armor or weapons, w/ their skills being instead different forms. models, skills, etc. would be as the monster types with levels in the skill equaling from weakest to elite for the monster types.

Shadow
01-03-2013, 06:41 PM
I don't think there are any ways to modify item prices through skills.

Shifter stuff should be more doable since there are already some skills like that.

groo
01-06-2013, 02:47 AM
thank you, I'll look at the shifting skills there are already.

MajorTwitch
01-24-2013, 02:39 PM
I have no idea if this would work... it is just a theory on how to make a pseudo haggle skill.
You know how food shortages and other effects change price? Well just make a skill that mimics those effects just at a negative value so its helpful. Might have to build it of an active skill that applies an effect to everyone in 100ft area (town).