PDA

View Full Version : Din's Curse GDN review

Shadow
04-22-2010, 10:46 AM
Din's Curse has another review over on GDN (http://www.gamersdailynews.com/article-2432-Dins-Curse-Review-PC.html). Here's a quote: In conclusion, if you are a fan of classic RPG’s and have the taste for adventure then you are going to get hours of great game play out this title...

Valgor
04-22-2010, 11:43 AM
Am I the only one to find it strange that none of the reviewers so far went to the trouble of taking their own screenshots of the game,
using the outdated ones from the game's screenshot page instead?

Nonetheless, good reviews are good news.

Shadow
04-22-2010, 02:16 PM
Every once in a while they take their own screenshots but not very often.

udm
04-22-2010, 02:24 PM
Is it just me, or does the reviewer sound like he only played for 5 minutes before deciding to write the review? I mean, I don't disagree with the numbers, though personally I might have given 8/10, but come on, where's the mention of the dynamic quest system?

And multiplayer is most certainly not to show off your equipment. I haven't played multiplayer yet, but I'm sure when the quests and monsters start getting heated up, there's more to the multiplayer than just "I got Agate Ring of Health w00t!" This guy just throws in his own assumptions without even having tried it. Good grief.

Also:

In conclusion, if you are a fan of classic RPG’s and have the taste for adventure then you are going to get hours of great game play out this title it has loads of potential of new idea’s and a great story line to go with it best of all it can also be played in co-op mode making all those achievements you have gained in the solo world an awesome boasting point with friends and fellow players.

I don't want to sound like an English Language nazi, but come on! Professionalism just called in for an interview!

/punctuation