PDA

View Full Version : Lost Serial Number - help!

UncleRemus
04-24-2010, 07:10 PM
Since there doesn't seem to be a customer support contact or anything like that, I guess I'll post this here.

I purchased Din's Curse today and got the confirmation, downloaded and installed the game when my computer decided to crash (doubtfully anything to do with the game itself). I rebooted and couldn't get the confirmation page back up with all the information like the serial number or "license string" (gave me a 503 internal server error because I'm guessing the cookies no longer matched). So I've spent 25$ on nothing it seems. I also never received a receipt to my email address with a link back to the confirmation page.

Who do I contact to retrieve my serial number or is there another way to find it? I can give them all the information about the purchase but I need to know who I can be in touch with. Played the demo and its pretty awesome so it would be sad if I had to miss out on the full game...

UncleRemus
04-25-2010, 01:09 AM
Sent a PM directly to game's creator...

udm
04-25-2010, 07:05 AM
I bought Depths of Peril direct from this site i.e. through BMTMicro some time ago. Steven (game's creator) actually helped me to tie the game to my Impulse account when I lost my serial number. The customer support really is top notch.

UncleRemus
04-25-2010, 09:21 AM
Awesome, I assumed it would be pretty 'hands-on' but it IS the weekend so I'm not really expecting a response til Monday, hehe.

I'm sure it'll be all good! :D

Jorlen
04-25-2010, 09:28 AM
I wouldn't worry, you're in good hands as far as support goes. But yeah it is the weekend so you might not get a response till tomorrow.

Shadow
04-25-2010, 09:31 AM
Email has been sent, hopefully it will get through this time.

UncleRemus
04-25-2010, 09:55 AM
Hooray! Thanks so much, mate, sorry to be a pain!

Great job on the game btw!