PDA

View Full Version : How do Mod an Sector/Race Auction House?

interesting
01-04-2013, 08:39 AM
How do Mod an Sector/Race Auction House?

It doesnt make sense to not be able to know what a race has to sell untill you go physically to their location.

I want to get a mod that shows all the equipments a race has available to sell in a huge list, instead of manually going back and forth from each place.

Back in Space Ranger 2, we had a global search system, where you put the input of the type of item you were looking, its level, its price, its distance from you, or the systems it might be in as filters and then it showed you the list of the things that were available, so you could get there to get what you want and know is there.

Valgor
01-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Maybe this could be an alternative to having a vendor at every planet, since some players complained about it lessening the importance of dropped loot.
Each race would have a single "online store", and it's accessible at each of their planets and from the relations screen.
Of course, quest items would still need to be picked up at the planet(s) that sell them.

Shadow
01-04-2013, 06:12 PM
I don't think you could mod something like this in, but I've thought off and on about adding something like this.