PDA

View Full Version : Vendors and new towns

Framistan
05-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Very often vendors will sell items you've recently sold to them, even after you've started a new town. It would be more interesting if the items were gone, and each new vendor had new and potentially interesting items to buy. It would also be nice if vendors you've had to work for would have more rare or otherwise interesting stuff, such as a bigger chance of selling set items.

graffen69
05-10-2010, 02:44 AM
Regarding vendors: On several occasions i found a jeweler vendor thats sells for example an artifact necklace. Then i go to another vendor and he sells the exact same necklace this time only legendary and with one more enchantment? Is this some weird coding bugg? Seems to happen fairly often

Jorlen
05-10-2010, 10:23 AM
I've never seen vendors sell items that I've sold them, other than the two buy-back slots.

elsol69
05-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Regarding vendors: On several occasions i found a jeweler vendor thats sells for example an artifact necklace. Then i go to another vendor and he sells the exact same necklace this time only legendary and with one more enchantment? Is this some weird coding bugg? Seems to happen fairly often

Looks like named items have a little wiggle room.

I've got two named bows one artifact, one legendary -- the name is same, the requirements are the same -- one has slightly better damage, the other has slightly better enchantment.

It's actually pretty cool.

timbobaskins35
05-10-2010, 06:04 PM
Yea, I've even found someone called something like, "Rare Jeweler", who had 2 items in their store - 1 was a common ring. This was around level 35.

I've seen this happen for other specialty vendors.

It seems in those cases they should have a lot more items in their store and they should be very high quality items.