PDA

View Full Version : Game difficulty/Weapon Speed Bonus

graffen69
05-10-2010, 02:57 AM
What´s the differences in game diffculties? At 64 still havent noticed anything other then theres a limit to what max level you can play at each difficulty level. But does it do anything?

Would it be possible to add ”Total Weapon Speed Bonus” to the ”other stats” list? I´m having a lot of fun with different Druid Stalker builds and adding gears to it that all adds up quite to a lot. Would be great if ya could check the bonus immediatly when trying out different set of gears.

Valgor
05-10-2010, 06:42 AM
I've only seen weapon speed bonuses on a weapon itself... is it possible for other items to have that kind of bonus?

graffen69
05-10-2010, 07:13 AM
Valgor wrote I've only seen weapon speed bonuses on a weapon itself... is it possible for other items to have that kind of bonus?
Yes.

TheRani
05-10-2010, 08:59 PM
I've only ever seen them on weapons and artifact gloves.

graffen69
05-10-2010, 10:21 PM
TheRani wrote I've only ever seen them on weapons and artifact gloves.
Yup, weapons and gloves are the only permanent weapon speed attack bonus items i´ve also seen. I wasn´t really clear about what i ment for i was thinking on temporary speed attack bonuses, like the ones you get from Haste and Fury. I had had a maximum of 9 haste going at the same time and i just thaught it would be fun to see how much the actual temporary attack speed bonus is at. But im not sure that is realistic, i know nothing about game coding or programming. :confused: