PDA

View Full Version : purchase confusion

takamore
05-12-2010, 05:41 PM
i paid online for din's curse, via paypal, got emails confirming order and payment... one problem..

no where was there any indication of a download link.. so i have paid for a game i dont know how to get!!!

any suggestions?

Jorlen
05-12-2010, 06:14 PM
i paid online for din's curse, via paypal, got emails confirming order and payment... one problem..

no where was there any indication of a download link.. so i have paid for a game i dont know how to get!!!

any suggestions?

Did you get an e-mail with the subject of :"Din's Curse (Windows) Product Information"

That is the e-mail that has the download link and the key you need to activate the game.

Check your spam (if you haven't already) and also I remember reading that it may take some time (depends) for you to get this. How long ago did you purchase?

Shadow
05-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Yeah, what Jorlen said. Since it contains links I think that particular email gets caught in spam filters occasionally. You can also send me an email and I can get the system to re-send the information to you. My email address is on this page (http://www.soldak.com/Company/Contact.html).

takamore
06-02-2010, 02:31 AM
still no f":{ game.. one month later and i have no download link for Din's curse.. my notes show "soldat activation !D 63088117 ... but no download link.. also as to trying to email 'steve'.. thats a laugh as it always tells me i dont have the mail client installed... i hope someone somewhere will either sort this out or refund me.. until then ill just keep popping up saying what lovely expensive no-show

Shadow
06-02-2010, 11:43 AM
This should be easily fixed. Since you are having issues emailing me, you can also PM me. If you PM me your email address that you used to buy the game and something else like your order ID or full name I can find the order and have it send you the link & key again.