PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer question

cadetZemm
05-19-2010, 07:15 PM
I just downloaded the demo and enjoyed it. But before I buy it (and make my friends buy it) I wanted to find out if players playing the Mac version would be able to play multiplayer with players on Windows?

I looked around a bit and couldn't find this answered elsewhere, I apologize if it is and I just missed it.

Thanks!
=Z=

Aet
05-19-2010, 08:12 PM
I've had no problem playing multiplayer and having a couple people join my game randomly. As I am on a mac and I suspect they are Windows, I don't think it'll be an issue.

But, I can't give you a 100% certain answer yet. I'll ask the next guy or gal that pops in what platform they're running.

cadetZemm
05-19-2010, 08:15 PM
That's somewhat encouraging :)

I like the game enough I'll probably get it for myself, I just want to make sure I'm giving correct info in my recommendations when I tell my friends to pick it up as well ;)

DeathKnight1728
05-19-2010, 08:27 PM
I've played the game online with my pc. It's had no problems with other computers. All in all, the multiplayer is kind of fun. The only thing that makes it more fun is when your all the same level. When your not, it kind of sucks.

Shadow
05-20-2010, 09:32 AM
Yes, Mac and Windows computers can play together.