PDA

View Full Version : Option to split currency in multiplayer games.

Archon
05-22-2010, 06:27 AM
Sorry guys if this has been posted before. A suggestion for a upcoming Din's patch would be allowing the creator of a multiplayer game the option to set his/her game to automatically divide up the gold that each player picks up amongst everyone in the party. So for example player A picks up 100 copper then player A would get 50 copper and player B would get the other 50 (or 34, 33, 33 if three with the extra piece going to the person who picked up the money, I guess that's how it would work). This was originally suggested while talking with another player online who brought up that splitting currency would be a good idea and I agree :D .

Shadow
05-23-2010, 05:29 PM
I've thought about this before. The main problem is leprechauns. They can steal a lot of gold and then auto split would be a big pain.

graffen69
05-24-2010, 08:47 PM
How about an option for autosplit on/off?

Aet
05-25-2010, 12:40 AM
Auto-split would be great. I hate to see gold just laying around (well, copper), so no auto-pickup means I get... distracted. :rolleyes:

An additional option to throw out there - auto-pickup for money still works just dandy for yourself, so long as your fellow players aren't on the same level at the same time. As soon as they pop up, back to manual pickup - or back to auto-split.

I'm not sure how - if customizable - one would go about setting such options in the midst of a multiplayer game though - perhaps several icons in a corner that all players can see but only the game host can toggle?