PDA

View Full Version : Dismissing Raise Dead Pets

graffen69
05-26-2010, 03:26 PM
As a Necromancer, a way to dismiss your raised mobs be most welcomed. Frustrating when i cant get rid of a raised dead mob that is to slow or always running away or hurting the party more then helping (cough cough* Chaos Lord *cough cough).
I figure its built the way so you cannot dismiss normal pets and just keep summoning til you get an elite or champion, but how bout incorporating so the very same rules would apply even if you do dismiss your pet, next one will still turn up as a normal (non elite, non champion)? Or just being able to dismiss Raise Dead Mobs, not other pets, since the color of the raised mob is already decided?

Jorlen
05-26-2010, 05:18 PM
Dismissing pets would be fantasticalawesomeness.

Viliki
05-31-2010, 04:04 AM
I figure its built the way so you cannot dismiss normal pets and just keep summoning til you get an elite or champion

That's not right I think, if you target well the dead corpse and cast again raise dead current is dismissed and new one is raised, and could be elite or champion (version 1.002beta).

Myself I would wish that pets aren't dismiss when you quit, save and reload the game. You could use this weird trick to dismiss a pet.

My wish would be that you could dismiss a chosen pet and that pet aren't dismissed by a save and quit.

In a similar way I'd wish that Druid morph could be stop at will like Trickster stealth mode can be stop.