PDA

View Full Version : Bought Game But Now Need Licesnse Key?

Haigdul
05-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Just bought the game, was redirected to a new link, downloaded DinsCurse1000.exe now its asking me for a license code.

nothing in my inbox, junk mail folder empty, spam filter looks ok

any ideas?

Gorgarax
05-29-2010, 03:10 PM
From how my order worked, the download page should have included a code for the game, along with whatever e-mail BMTMICRO sent you. If you don't have the e-mail and you've checked your spam folder, I suggest you contact Shadow. Explain the situation and he should be able to provide the key.

Haigdul
05-29-2010, 04:02 PM
Hi Gorgarax,

Thanks for that, have emailed 'keys@bmtmicro.com' asking them to send code & receipt, not expecting anything until Monday.

Didn't have this hassle when purchasing DoP, also didn't notice that Soldak were redirecting me BMTMicro or I would have been a lot more careful.
I hate it when companies do that, oh well, lesson learnt.

Gorgarax
05-29-2010, 06:49 PM
Glad to help. Though to be honest, it isn't exactly a redirect. Soldak just appears to use BMT Micro for payment processing. I've seen other people with license code issues and if BMT doesn't respond, Shadow has offered to send another e-mail if they provide order details.

Haigdul
05-30-2010, 05:05 AM
Yep, can see its a BMTMicro problem.

Input my email addr into their order tracking system under contacts, get:-

Order ID Date Qty Product Name Amount
4434898 2010-05-29 1 Din's Curse (Windows) 24.99

Shadow
05-30-2010, 04:55 PM
We just use BMT as our e-commerce solution and have ever since we started. I have no desire to learn how to deal with credit cards safely, sales tax, VAT issues, etc. We let BMT do all that while we focus on games. :)

You should have received a couple emails. One of them contains a download link and a key.

I had the system send the email again. If you don't get this one you should probably send me an email directly so I get it sorted out. My email is on this page (http://www.soldak.com/Company/Contact.html).

Haigdul
05-31-2010, 04:35 AM
Got it thanks, up and running now & dispatching all and sundry in the genereal direction of Valhalla. :-)