PDA

View Full Version : Lich

EvilSam
06-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Not sure if this is bug or been posted, however -

I've got a couple of lvl's in Lich now and noticed no change to Hps/DPS/min-max dmg

Is the % increase shown under character or calculated after, so the actual values are 'hidden'?

I also restarted game when I'd taken it to see and no change.

TheRani
06-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Not sure if this is bug or been posted, however -

I've got a couple of lvl's in Lich now and noticed no change to Hps/DPS/min-max dmg

Is the % increase shown under character or calculated after, so the actual values are 'hidden'?

I also restarted game when I'd taken it to see and no change.

I think the bonuses you get from being a Lich apply not to your character, but to your undead pals, so it wouldn't show on the character screen at all.

EvilSam
06-03-2010, 12:49 AM
I wondered that too. I thought maybe it only applied to summons originally.

When you take it though you get visual effects on your character so I thought that maybe it applied to the PC too - especially since it states it improves the skele skills etc. but also lists the seperate (as I saw it) stat improvements. Dunno if this is unintentionally vague or I am too sleep-deprived...

EDIT- Yup, sleep deprived - didn't notice the 'AND enchance the following skills.' Could maybe of been a little clearer but mainly I am a sleepy blind fool.

Shadow
06-03-2010, 11:13 AM
Yeah, all those numbers should only be effecting your skeletons or raised monsters.