PDA

View Full Version : Uprising Insanity

Bugbear
06-05-2010, 02:37 PM
In my current game there are so many uprisings that you can't even get close to saving the town. There is a new uprising every 5 minutes, and the dungeons are clogged with so many monsters you have to mow your way through every step. The town is getting attacked about every 5 minutes as well. Before the town attackers wiped out the Warmaster, he had about 10 or more quests for uprisings. It's just out of control, pure insanity!

Unfortunately, it seems that I will have to abandon this town to move on. Before I do, I will attach my saves in case you want to have a look at them. This seems like a pretty nasty bug.

Another weird thing I have notice is there are tons of monsters everywhere in the dungeon wanting to reward me for killing other monsters. I could accept the experience points all day long, but I hate to advance my character through exploiting a bug so I'm moving on...

Bugbear
06-05-2010, 05:52 PM
Well, I died and it stopped the insanity. It was not a hardcore character, so after I resurrected I was able to recruit a new Warmaster, finish the quests, and save the town afterall. :)

Shadow
06-07-2010, 11:28 AM
I'll look at it, but it might not be a bug. You can start getting a lot of uprisings depending on what's going on.