PDA

View Full Version : A few questions.

Cardinal Ape
02-19-2013, 07:48 PM
1. Do fighters/bombers get affected by any of your own ship stats or skills or are they independent? If I use a deadly aim component does that affect my fighters or just me? Most importantly, does the tactical stat increase their damage?

2. What does the weapon speed boost found on some medium components do? Does it decrease the recharge time of the weapon or does it increase the speed of the actual projectile?

3. I upgraded my ship and now I don't like how I look. Can I mod what model is used in hulls.gdb and still be able to play multi-player or would every other player need to change the file as well?

Comment: I really do not like how my ship changed from a massive titan of a destruction back into a tiny starting ship that launches raiders bigger than itself. I wish I had the option to stay big.

Speaking for myself and two others; Drox is an awesome game and you have three impatient customers waiting for an expansion.

Thanks.

Shadow
02-20-2013, 10:06 AM
1) No, right now nothing affects fighter damage but their level.
2) It decreases the reuse time of weapons.
3) It would probably be fine. The other players might not see what you see though.