PDA

View Full Version : MagicModifiers...

calienon
06-13-2010, 11:29 PM
Hey there : )

I'm working on adding a bunch of more magic modifiers for gear as I was getting tired of almost always just seeing +stat, +resistance and some kind of proc effect....

so far I've added +skill damage which works quite nicely for my mage lol : )

I'd like to add many more, but was uncertain what all could be manipulated through item's magical modifiers...

does anyone have/know of a list that shows every variable in the game, and the various ways they can be modified? (IE raise/lower strength by a set or percentage amount)

Things I'd like to have show up on items as magic modifiers are:
+skills
-cave in damage as a set number
-cave in damage as a percentage
-earthquake radius
-earthquake damage
+movement speed
+monster "rank up" chance (the chance a monster has to become champion/elite/etc with each kill)
+teleport to town uses

anyway, if anyone has a list of every variable and the various ways they can be modified, I'd really love to get my hands on it : )

Thanks for any information : )

Shadow
06-16-2010, 04:28 PM
There isn't really a list anywhere.

There is a move speed modifier in movementSpeed.gdb.

You can change cave in, earthquake, and monster level up stuff directly if you want.

calienon
06-17-2010, 07:49 PM
yep I have already changed them on a permanent basis, but I think it would be a lot more interesting to have them modified through gear use instead : ) so that you have to decide "do I want to have more skill damage, more elemental resistance, or not get 1 shot killed by a cave in?" : )

I was just confirming I could plug those modifiers onto gear and have them work the same way : )

Shadow
06-18-2010, 10:56 AM
I don't think you can do anything specific to cave-ins on an item. You could add something like physical resistance probably though.