PDA

View Full Version : So where have the cargobays gone?

Siveria
02-24-2013, 04:46 PM
So I am playing my human, and the last cargo bay I have seen drop was back when I was level 15, I am now level 53, and I have not seen a single cargobay drop since lv 15. Is there something wrong with my game or something? Also to Shadow: Any plans to change the npc race shops so they stock more than 1 type of componnent? in my game they usually have like 10 of the same item pretty much with varying power/stats on them.

Shadow
02-25-2013, 11:26 AM
I toned down the race specific components a little in the last patch.

Tyrax Lightning
02-25-2013, 02:34 PM
So I am playing my human, and the last cargo bay I have seen drop was back when I was level 15, I am now level 53, and I have not seen a single cargo bay drop since lv 15. Is there something wrong with my game or something? Also to Shadow: Any plans to change the npc race shops so they stock more than 1 type of component? in my game they usually have like 10 of the same item pretty much with varying power/stats on them.
I have Cargo Bays drop once in a long time, but then again, I have 2 AOE Weapons. Might be a tougher road for farming for those with single target weapons only... :D

Cargo Bays are sold at Vendors once in a long time, so it doesn't hurt to nip in to multiple planets to shop once in awhile. Don't forget to put Cargo Bays to use in your Ship Stash & Shared Stash if the Cargo Bay won't be of use on your Ship. ;) (Such a thing can be REAL easy to forget, so my apologies if this is an insulting Memory Aid.)

I myself now have 16 Bay Cargo Bays in every Bay Slot on my Ship, & 1 16 Bay Cargo Bay on duty on my Ship Stash... I tingle with anticipation for the day when I have a 16 Bay Cargo Bay in every Bay Slot on my Ship & Shared Stash! :eek:

pieciax
03-01-2013, 06:15 AM
Same here, at some point, cargos simply stopped to drop or appear in the shops. Nothing showed up for last 20 level-ups or something

lammaer
03-01-2013, 11:36 AM
I have somewhat similar experience... at the beginning for a while (10ish levels) I didn't see a single cargobay.

Then in couple games I got very frequent drops and often found them in the stores (I could fill my ship with 14 space ones and all the storages with 8+ sized ones). Then no more drops again since then, not a single one.

Tyrax Lightning
03-01-2013, 04:04 PM
I find them to show up rarely & erratically... I assume they just have a low % chance of appearance, & rare stuff appearance can get erratic at times. My advice, obtain, use, & love Weapons that can AOE to blow up groups of Monsters faster & harder. My AOE Weapons i've tried thus far & love are the Pulsar Generator, EM Shockwave, & Lightning Field. :D

Cardinal Ape
03-06-2013, 07:05 PM
It seems to me that one can only get items to drop that are close to their own ship level. And once you are beyond the level of most cargo bays you just stop seeing them altogether.

Same thing with treasure maps. I find them quite often when I start up a new ship, but after level 10 they are no more.

Tyrax Lightning
03-06-2013, 10:56 PM
It seems to me that one can only get items to drop that are close to their own ship level. And once you are beyond the level of most cargo bays you just stop seeing them altogether.

Same thing with treasure maps. I find them quite often when I start up a new ship, but after level 10 they are no more.
I've had a Giant Cargo Bay drop in my Lvl 70s. I'm Lvl 83 as of the time of this Post. ;)