PDA

View Full Version : Please allow Challenge maps to scale to the players level.

Siveria
02-25-2013, 10:43 AM
So I decided to take my level 54 char into the first challenge map that requires a lv 6 ship to start it, what I though would happen was the lv 6 thing is just what you need to open the map and that it will scale to my level, what actually happened is I went into it and I am lv 54 in a level 6 sector, this is just not any fun especally when even my fighters can 1 shot things.

Any known plans to have them scale the mobs levels up to match the player like creating a normal sector does?

Tyrax Lightning
02-25-2013, 02:42 PM
I think the Challenge Maps were intended for ya to play them as ya grow into them. If ya wanna Sector that Scales to your Level, ya start a standard game. :p

PixelLord
02-25-2013, 02:49 PM
I think the Challenge Maps were intended for ya to play them as ya grow into them. If ya wanna Sector that Scales to your Level, ya start a standard game. :p

That's true, but I understand Siveria's point. Sometimes you don't think about the challenge levels until later on after you've leveled up significantly. I don't know what would fix that though. Seems that having the "scale to your level" idea implemented might cause other problems, but Shadow would have to look at that.