PDA

View Full Version : I need guide for Warrior's stat point !

CheetaH
06-19-2010, 03:10 PM
I need guide for warrior's stat point.I don't have any idea for giving sp of warrior.Can anybody help me ? (Sorry for my bad english.I'm Turk :rolleyes: )

DeathKnight1728
06-20-2010, 02:16 AM
Alright, your going to probably want to spread your points out into three paths. Dexterity, Strength and Vitality.
1) Put 2 to strength every level. This is almost completely necessary. As being a warrior you get the most out of strength and it will make your hits count.

2) You have 3 left. Put 2 to Dexterity and 1 to vitality, but.....
Switch and do the opposite every other level with vitality. That way, you are defensively strong too.

3) Even though intelligence isnt your major, it still affects criticals. Look for anything to add to it when you can-like equipment. And if you can, add a few points. That way, when your criticals do hit, they will be good :D

4) Finally, Decide what kind of warrior you want to make. Offensive or defensive. If offensive go with a two handed sword or axe and use whirlwind and power attack skills.

If defensive go with a one handed weapon and a shield and focus on the passive skills in defense (parry, block, deflection) For killing use powerattack and riposte or overpower. That combo is more hard for a beginner in the game, but can be just as fun.

Whatever side you choose, don't forget to use the focus powers. They are cheap, you activate them once, and they help immensely. Especially the focus-absorb damage and focus: deal damage. Other than that, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

CheetaH
06-21-2010, 08:42 AM
Thanks for help :) You wrotten all i need ;)

DeathKnight1728
06-22-2010, 08:38 PM
No problem man. If you have any other questions about depths of peril feel free to ask. Most of us are just still busy with Din's Curse :D