PDA

View Full Version : Failed meeting quest

Robin
06-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Once again, I've failed a meeting quest. I entered a small room, found Paean (Adder Naga Priest) and a few underlings. After killing them, I clicked around the edges of the room and got Nightjackal's name (Blood Ragnar) as a target, but he wasn't in the room and I couldn't hit him. After standing alone in the room (no stealth) for a minute or so, I walked out and immediately failed the quest. I don't know if he respawned or what, but I found Nightjackal a couple of rooms away after that.

Valgor
06-24-2010, 09:20 AM
Failing a meeting quest usually results in both of the monsters involved to re-spawn in different locations so you have to track them down individually.

Shadow
06-24-2010, 10:42 AM
I think what happens right now is if the 2 monsters get separated when they spawn in by a wall or something you are kind of screwed. I need to figure out a way to fix that.

Valgor
06-25-2010, 08:50 AM
Maybe the quest text should make mention of the fact that when you die fighting the participants of the meeting, you'll automatically fail the quest since now the monsters know you were trying to interfere...