PDA

View Full Version : Re-downloading Soldak games

FloodSpectre
06-26-2010, 12:41 PM
I'm planning on formatting my system and upgrading to Win7 shortly, and I'm now aware of the fact that I've been infected by an appending virus that attaches code to .exe files. My installers for both DC and DoP are just .exe files, they aren't archived or anything, so I fear they too have been infected. How exactly do I go about downloading copies of the installers again post-format?

EDIT: I ran both installers while monitoring the parts of my system which change when an infected file runs, and they seem clean. But I still want to replace them just in case.

Shadow
06-28-2010, 10:44 AM
You can try to redownload the games from the links in your purchase emails. In your case they have probably timed out. If that is the case just send me an email from the account that your purchased the games with and I can reset your passwords so that you can download everything again. My email address is on this page (http://www.soldak.com/Company/Contact.html).

FloodSpectre
06-29-2010, 07:55 PM
Yeah, my links are long out of date. I'll email you in a few weeks, I'm going to be out of state for a bit.

Thanks for helping me out with this though.