PDA

View Full Version : Game hanged after pressing the 'create new world' button with new character.

Archon
07-26-2010, 10:58 PM
1.003 Beta

I just recently created a new single player hybrid character after creating a new hybrid multiplayer character in the same session and started at the first difficulty level and after I clicked on the 'create new world' I got a black screen and the game just hanged on the black screen. The screen is usually black for a second or two before starting although this time it stayed frozen. This was the first time it has happened in Din's Curse.

DeathKnight1728
07-27-2010, 03:04 AM
This bug still happens though unusually rare. There is as far as i know, no way to fix it.

Shadow
07-27-2010, 01:45 PM
Yeah, I have been looking for this bug for a long time. I've never been able to reproduce it though.

Archon
07-28-2010, 03:44 AM
Thanks for the replies , I am happy to know it's a known rare issue and I'm not totally crazy :) .

Jorlen
07-28-2010, 12:42 PM
Yeah this has been happening to me too. Usually after I switch from one character to another often enough, I'll go to create a new world and the game will freeze. It's fairly rare, but not rare enough to not be able to reproduce. Just switch from one game world to another (without exiting game), i.e. load several characters, go back to menu, repeat and it will happen.