PDA

View Full Version : Secret door?

Roswitha
08-04-2010, 02:41 AM
Either this is an extremely tiny level or I'm missing a secret door somewhere. I've clicked on every inch of the wall and I can't find any doors. Can somebody else spot it?

EDIT: The above level is level 7. On level 3, there is a similar (smaller) unreachable space. Any luck finding a secret door there?

Caal
08-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Hi Roswitha

I looked at your save file. Level 7 is a bit small, but I've seen smaller. The level has all 3 things that need to be there (a gate, an up stair and a down stair), so it probably is that small.

On level 3, I could be missing something, but the level looks pretty normal to me and I didn't see an unreachable area (I'm using version 1.004). I walked around a few times, especially on the left side where a secret area is more likely to be and didn't spot anything.

Roswitha
08-04-2010, 10:42 PM
Fair enough. I tend to report anomalies because they sometimes harbor bugs. I haven't seen a non-square level since I started playing at the end of March. And just about every time there was a blank area it was reachable by a secret door.

Thanks for checking. :)