PDA

View Full Version : Magic Passives not showing Damage number change

DeathKnight1728
08-12-2010, 04:39 PM
I may have said this before, but I'll say it anyway again. The magic passive skills dont show up on the skill tree. They used to show up for dop but they dont for dins. Unless im wrong i havent seen a change when i have points into one of the passive magic skills like for example: assassins charged strike-put a point into cold mastery and got no damage difference. This was not just with the hybrids, it was also with the regular classes that i experienced this. I'm not sure if this was how it was meant to be, but still i just thought it would be very handy to know exactly how much magic damage i am doing.

Shadow
08-12-2010, 06:40 PM
It never did that in DoP either. One of these days I'll figure out a good way to do this.

DeathKnight1728
08-12-2010, 07:29 PM
Really? I could've sworn that when i put a point into icemastery i would see my damage go up under the skill. Maybe im just losing it :)

Bobbias
08-15-2010, 09:24 PM
It never did that in DoP either. One of these days I'll figure out a good way to do this.

That doesn't sound like it would be all that hard to accomplish. I guess it depends on how your method for writing the tooltip text grabs the damage values.