View Full Version : health mod
is it possible to make a mod to change your health, if so how ?
04-22-2013, 01:05 PM
It depends on what you want to do exactly, but you probably want to change something in Database/classes.gdb. I would start with HealthPerVit or HealthPerLevel in the ClassPlayerBase entry.
what i want it to do is
1. start with lots of health (like 50,000 or so)
2. health to regen really fast
3. start with lots of gold (50,000 or so)
ive been trying for a few days, but i dont know how to get it to work
04-23-2013, 10:57 AM
I don't think you can do the first couple exactly.
1) Change HealthPerVit, HealthPerLevel, and/or BaseVitality in classes.gdb.
2) Change HealthRegenPerVit and/or HealthRegenPerSpr in classes.gdb.
3) Change StartingMoney in classes.gdb.
vBulletin® v3.6.7, Copyright ©2000-2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.