PDA

View Full Version : Quest to colonize non-existent planet

demoss
05-03-2013, 05:37 PM
I've got a quest - colonize the planet Hubbar in the Drak system. I go and pick up the colony module, and go back to Drak to look for it... and it isn't there. I checked all the systems I've been to, and I don't see a planet named Hubbar anywhere.

Any ideas? I'm sending the save files for that ship. Had to break it up into two .zip files because of the size limit.

Tyrax Lightning
05-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Weird... I haven't had this happen to me thus far... the only way I know of for a Planet to not be there anymore is if ya Destroy a Planet with the Planet Killer Doomsday Weapon... & if ya had done that to Hubbar, ya would know it.

Hmm... have ya Multiplayered in this Sector...? Maybe a Multiplayer Pal blew up the Planet with the aforementioned Doomsday Weapon & the Quest System is failing to realize the Planet's absence...?

demoss
05-04-2013, 05:45 AM
No, no multiplayer, and it's a new ship that is only up to about level 6. I've seen quests get screwed up in the past where it lost track of the system and planet and they were blank, but I've never seen something like this.

Tyrax Lightning
05-04-2013, 01:51 PM
No, no multiplayer, and it's a new ship that is only up to about level 6. I've seen quests get screwed up in the past where it lost track of the system and planet and they were blank, but I've never seen something like this.
Weird... in that case, ya might need Shadow... my apologies. :(

Shadow
05-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Well I can't explain it, but I can tell you where the planet really is: Hubbar is in the Vegollupus system.

demoss
05-07-2013, 04:48 AM
Thanks - I'll fire my navigator immediately. ;)

sbach2o
05-07-2013, 05:08 AM
Has this issue possibly occured after you installed path 1.010? I am not sure whether this was already out at the time of your post.

That patch messed up most or all maps and ongoing quests.

demoss
05-07-2013, 07:23 PM
Hmm, I can't say for sure. I don't think so (when I'm trying out a patch for the first time, I usually do it on a fresh ship), but I'm really not sure.