PDA

View Full Version : Vanishing starlanes?

MF-ROCKETDOLL
05-10-2013, 03:40 PM
Hey, just finished challenge 4, and my quadrant complete quest dropped. My inventory was full, so I took a jump gate back to a populated sector to lighten my load. When I went to take the starlane back, it wasn't there. Neither were any starlanes anywhere. Now, short of waiting until the one remaining race decides to colonize that sector, I have no way the get there :(.

Tyrax Lightning
05-10-2013, 06:36 PM
In the recent patch, Star Maps got rearranged or some such... The Starlanes & Planets & such can be in different positions now... Try exploring around & finding new pathing to the Sector with your Reward Chests. The problem will correct itself in future play.

This goes for all Characters too, they will have new & different Map Data now, & existing map Data from that Sector play will be wrong... but the problem will sort itself out. :)

MF-ROCKETDOLL
05-10-2013, 06:41 PM
This is definitely related to that. I had recently patched. The starlanes weren't where they were shown on the minimap, or anywhere else. After restarting the game twice, while flying towards where one of the starlanes was shown on the minimap, I saw it's location shift on the minimap. I flew there, and sure enough, there it was.

Tyrax Lightning
05-10-2013, 07:38 PM
This is definitely related to that. I had recently patched. The starlanes weren't where they were shown on the minimap, or anywhere else. After restarting the game twice, while flying towards where one of the starlanes was shown on the minimap, I saw it's location shift on the minimap. I flew there, and sure enough, there it was.
See what ya can do about finishing the Sector each of your Characters are in, & if need be, Abandon that Sector. From the next new Sector on, the problem will be self-cleared. :)

MF-ROCKETDOLL
05-10-2013, 10:00 PM
Oh, it cleared itself. It just took some time and 2 restarts of the game. Sorry if that wasn't clear in my second post.