PDA

View Full Version : Being mistaken for a communication device...oh my! :)

warmtoast
05-30-2013, 05:47 AM
A minor bug that I have just experienced:

Both myself and the Fringe were attacking a communication device (or array, can't remember exactly) and my ship was positioned exactly over the device...probably due to bad piloting skills :)
The device blew up but the Fringe kept on firing missiles, this time at me.
The mouse pointer was 'friendly' when I hovered over the Fringe ships, I wasn't at war with the Fringe and my Flak was not firing at their missiles.

I flew to the nearest planet which unfortunately was Fringe but this seemed to deactivate the confusion as they stopped chucking things at me.

DarthNihilus
05-30-2013, 09:55 AM
It was just a military exercise!

Signed, Sharzur Zyrd, Fringe diplomat.

warmtoast
05-30-2013, 07:05 PM
Dear Sharzur Zyrd,

Many thanks for dealing with this matter for me, especially the info on the Fringe government's compensation claim form - 'Mistaken identity resulting in loss of life, credits and sometimes but not too often if we can help it, both loss of life and credits'.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for the further info you supplied - 'How to look after your Fusion Reactor', 'Your power plant and you' and my current favourite, 'What to do when you suffer a power overload and 100 other tips to avoid dieing in space or anywhere else for that matter'.

Good luck with you future military exercises and please accept my apologies for my ship being in the way of your missiles.

Yours,

The entire Cortex race x0x