PDA

View Full Version : DCMacBeta1009 installer writes changes.txt 1.008

Colonel Blimp
10-15-2010, 11:02 PM
The Din's Curse 1.009 Beta Patch installer for Mac writes the changes.txt file from DC 1.008 (i.e. without the version 1.009 changes).

Shadow
10-18-2010, 11:23 AM
I know, I forgot to add them into the Mac patch. They are on the website as usual though, here (http://www.soldak.com/Dins-Curse/Patches/Changes.html).

Amberjoy
10-18-2010, 04:13 PM
I noticed that when I check the 'about' line it says version 1.008 as stated in other posts but, when I look at the bottom of the screen on the player load-up it does say version 1.009.

Shadow
10-18-2010, 04:32 PM
I noticed that when I check the 'about' line it says version 1.008 as stated in other posts but, when I look at the bottom of the screen on the player load-up it does say version 1.009.

Usually that what would be a bad thing. In this one case I didn't update the application. Unfortunately to update that particular version I need to compile and update the application. I didn't know what state the code was in (on the Mac) and didn't want to risk breaking something.

Amberjoy
10-18-2010, 07:15 PM
Usually that what would be a bad thing. In this one case I didn't update the application. Unfortunately to update that particular version I need to compile and update the application. I didn't know what state the code was in (on the Mac) and didn't want to risk breaking something.

It's okay by me, not part of the game itself but it is a little confusing if you think you popped in the update and it doesn't say so. Only way to tell would be to look for the list of changes and see if changed. No biggie. :)