PDA

View Full Version : Repeated crash bug

verdigris
06-02-2013, 05:27 PM
I have been playing Drox Operative a lot in the last couple of days, and recently I have been getting more and more frequent crashes. The most recent one is quite repeatable. I am doing a quest providing some weapons or something needed at a Shadow planet, and as soon as I sell them the goods, the game crashes immediately. When I restart, if I repeat the process (buy the goods at planet A in the system, sell them to planet B that needs them) it crashes again.

I'm on a MacBook Pro, running 10.6.8. I have attached the crash report.

thanks

Shadow
06-03-2013, 11:25 AM
Can you post the save game or email it to me?

verdigris
06-03-2013, 04:31 PM
Sorry, I see four files for each character in the data folders: .wld, .map, .his, .chr - do I need to post all 4 of these? Or is the save game somewhere else?

I looked for instructions, but did not see them anywhere. Maybe you should sticky a post explaining what to include with bug reports...

thx

Shadow
06-03-2013, 04:39 PM
All 4 are useful, but I have to have the chr and wld files.

Sokyru
06-03-2013, 05:32 PM
I have been having this issue aswell. I was wondering if it had to do with something I had done to the asset files, but it seems others are getting this as well.

demoss
06-11-2013, 01:14 PM
I'm starting to think that it may have something to do with playing a sound that hasn't been played in a while and got swapped out of RAM because of that - I've noticed that sometimes the quest sound seems to trigger my ongoing occasional crash as well, and it's always a sound-related thread that causes the crash.