PDA

View Full Version : Not Really Sure If It's a Bug...

Hagaar
10-19-2010, 05:54 PM
The title says it all. I just finished a town and moved onwards... to a place called Pamwine.

As SOON as I spawned in, I am told that I've just saved the place. :eek: There's the flashing crown in the upper right corner as well as a trunk of loot. What gives???

As a FYI, I'm using the Beta 1.009 Patch. And I do have a few of Shadow's mods as well as one or two others. This is the FIRST time I've seen this and was kind of wondering...

Shadow
10-19-2010, 06:11 PM
I'm not sure it's a bug exactly. What happened is that it tried to setup X number of quests and every one of them was rejected for some reason. So you got a lucky, automatic win. :)

Hagaar
10-19-2010, 06:37 PM
I'm not sure it's a bug exactly. What happened is that it tried to setup X number of quests and every one of them was rejected for some reason. So you got a lucky, automatic win. :)

Geee...:D Thanks Shadow. I did notice that nearly all the townspeople have quests as well. Thanks!

I have checked the side quests in this town and noticed that there are AT LEAST a dozen per person around the central area. I'll let you know, if you wish.

Shadow
10-19-2010, 07:03 PM
The sad thing is that it tries to generate a lot of quests if there aren't any required ones at the beginning.

Hagaar
10-19-2010, 07:11 PM
The sad thing is that it tries to generate a lot of quests if there aren't any required ones at the beginning.

Heh! THAT figures Shadow! :rolleyes: I see what happens at any rate. i did notice as well that the monster mobs are rather huge (I'm currently playing very slow pace with the monster levels about three below mine.

Thanks again!

I should add that it would seem that the towns people here have an INFINITE number of quests and that for some reason i got no XP for anything done here. Have moved onwards to the next town and all seems fine here.