PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] Helping race ships and planets.

Tuidjy
07-16-2013, 03:49 PM
We can already improve relations with a sentient race by donating items to their planet. We can also help race ships in combat by using our repair nanites or shield surges on them. But it seems that the relations with the race owning the ship are not improved by doing so.

If it is not too hard to add, I think this would be a nice touch - I bet the race would appreciate their ship being repaired by a player item at least as much as the item being donated to a planet.

Another thing that I would like to see is race planets economies being directly influenced by a player purchasing stuff from them. We already have it so that a poor planet cannot purchase our loot. Lets have the opposite as well - a planet selling services or consumables to a player could solve its problems (riots, some disasters) faster, and a planet purchasing components from the player could build more ships and starbases, and faster.

Shadow
07-16-2013, 07:34 PM
The relations boost from repairing their ships makes a lot of sense. I'll have to see how hard that will be.

Races do build stuff faster when you buy stuff from them.