PDA

View Full Version : Cannot end town-Deliver info

DeathKnight1728
11-03-2010, 06:18 PM
I started this town before the patch 10. From the beginning there is a guy waiting in lvl 2 to get information delivered. I looked around the town and no one had the quest marker for him. Should i reset the town because it wont alllow me to complete the town even though there are no quests left. Should i reset and load a new town?

(name here)
11-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Are the apothecary, steward, and warmaster all alive?

If not, eventually you'll be able to get a replacement, letting you finish.

DeathKnight1728
11-04-2010, 10:46 AM
They were all there. It turns out i just had to wait 5 minutes until another quest came out of nowhere. Then it ended as usual. Kinda weird, but cool at the same time that the engine actually keeps track of when it will end.

By the way (name here), your quote is hilarious.

Shadow
11-04-2010, 10:51 AM
It is possible that there is some other outstanding quest that hasn't surfaced yet. Before 1.010 there was a bug that allowed delivery people to not get removed correctly, but the quest was removed.

(name here)
11-04-2010, 09:09 PM
They were all there. It turns out i just had to wait 5 minutes until another quest came out of nowhere. Then it ended as usual. Kinda weird, but cool at the same time that the engine actually keeps track of when it will end.

I'd guess it was a "someone is planning to build X" quest. If you'd been lucky enough for plans to randomly drop, you could probably have gotten an earlier warning.

By the way (name here), your quote is hilarious.

It came from a thread about increasing party size in DoP. I pointed out that the other Covenants apparently were more likely to attack when some defenders were gone, and that wouldn't go too well in some cases.