PDA

View Full Version : destroyed planet, ship changed race

Yindo
08-23-2013, 03:35 AM
Not using the latest update so not sure if this was fixed or if it is even a bug. One of the fringe planets was taken over by Talon early in the game. A bit later I decided to attack planet, there was a fringe ship with a Talon flag on it. I attacked the planet and destroyed it, the flag on the ship changed from talon to fringe. Ship started roaming around like any other fringe ship in the area.

ScrObot
08-23-2013, 04:26 AM
I'm in a sector created in the latest patch, and I just had something similar (if not identical) happen. Human planet (who I'm allied with), taken over by Talon, I destroyed the planet, now there are two Human ships that are attacking me. Other human ships are not, and I'm still allied with them.

I have a save zipped if it's useful, but when I reloaded it, the two ships in question disappeared almost immediately.

So, the workaround seems to be just to leave them alone and they'll disappear as they should. :)

Tuidjy
08-23-2013, 01:15 PM
The workaround is to save, quit and reload before they start a war with all of their allies. The other races do not like it when those 'confused' ships blow up their freighters and diplomats.