PDA

View Full Version : No control

SinNoSence
09-17-2013, 04:56 PM
Hi, I have been playing the demo and have just bought the game and installed, registered etc but cannot control the ship, thrusters are on from the start regardless of options I select and the ship goes on it's own. There is no directional control either, neither mouse nor keyboard respond to control apart from to fire. The mouse works fine in the menus. Point to note that even in the main screen before you setup a games the invisible thrusters are on and it moves away from the central planet.

Any help?

Shadow
09-19-2013, 10:55 AM
Off hand I would guess that you have a joystick/controller attached and the game isn't recognizing its dead zone properly. Either unplug it or uncheck the joystick option in the game options.

Tyrax Lightning
09-19-2013, 01:08 PM
I had this happen to me after Joystick Control got Patched in. Unchecking Joystick Use in the Options worked for me. :)

Shadow
09-19-2013, 06:02 PM
If it is a controller problem, which controller do you have?

SinNoSence
09-19-2013, 06:49 PM
Lol well as it turns out my pc died yesterday! I have just rebuilt it and am in the process of reinstalling things so will let you know if it happens with this setup, if it does I will uncheck the joystick option and try.

But no I had no joystick or pads installed and.