PDA

View Full Version : [Display Bug] Starbase Light Occlusion

ScrObot
09-24-2013, 08:34 PM
The lights on starbases (at least the Utopian ballistic battery in the sector I was just playing) are not being occluded properly as the station spins around; you can still see them showing through the model. This particular starbase had four sets of two lights vertically on the side of the model, and the lower one should not be visible when it spins away from the camera. Lights get occluded properly on the player ship when you turn and such, so I know it's possible. :)

PixelLord
09-26-2013, 03:03 PM
The lights on starbases (at least the Utopian ballistic battery in the sector I was just playing) are not being occluded properly as the station spins around; you can still see them showing through the model. This particular starbase had four sets of two lights vertically on the side of the model, and the lower one should not be visible when it spins away from the camera. Lights get occluded properly on the player ship when you turn and such, so I know it's possible. :)

This was a problem with all the stations (had to do with the stations being pushed back behind the ships). The lights have been fixed and will be in the next patch (1.027). Thanks!