PDA

View Full Version : Crew Spawn Chance

APXEOLOG
10-07-2013, 07:24 AM
How to increase crew spawn chance? I've played up to 30 lvl and haven't got a crew yet lol >_>

Tuidjy
10-07-2013, 08:46 AM
You must be unbelievably unlucky. Just from leveling 29 times, you should have gotten a few crew members of your ship's race. If the RNG hates you this much, I won't even bother giving you advice that relies on luck.

Just play the challenge sectors. Many of them, including the first one, have the Drakk as one of the garanteed races. Find them as soon as you can, and do their "New Crew" quests. No randomness whatsoever, you're guaranteed to get crew that way.

APXEOLOG
10-07-2013, 09:18 AM
You must be unbelievably unlucky. Just from leveling 29 times, you should have gotten a few crew members of your ship's race. If the RNG hates you this much, I won't even bother giving you advice that relies on luck.

Just play the challenge sectors. Many of them, including the first one, have the Drakk as one of the garanteed races. Find them as soon as you can, and do their "New Crew" quests. No randomness whatsoever, you're guaranteed to get crew that way.

Oh! thx, i'll try it.