PDA

View Full Version : Possible bug

Yindo
10-08-2013, 03:26 AM
Noticed you can drop a nanite repair kit on a planet. It looks like it's working but doesn't seem to do a thing.

Tyrax Lightning
10-08-2013, 01:48 PM
It might plausibly be working, but the sheer raw amount of Structure Planets can hold might be making the nanite repair amount seem awfully small. :D

Tuidjy
10-08-2013, 02:02 PM
No it does not work at all. Quite a few times, I have tried to save a doomed race's last planet, to no avail.

Yindo
10-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Do planets repair damage? For some reason I thought dryads planets did and maybe some others?

Tuidjy
10-08-2013, 09:49 PM
I think that they are supposed to, and some definitely do, often in large increments, but other get stuck and never recover...

Crusender
10-10-2013, 06:55 AM
for i see the structure of a planet is the pop of the planet, so regain structure of the planet is by the speed of is population grow.

Tyrax Lightning
10-10-2013, 01:42 PM
for i see the structure of a planet is the pop of the planet, so regain structure of the planet is by the speed of is population grow.
Planet Population & Planet Structure are one & the same? I never knew that... :O

Many thanks for the info! :)

Shadow
10-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Yeah, the structure value for a planet basically represents how big the population is.

Tyrax Lightning
10-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Yeah, the structure value for a planet basically represents how big the population is.
Hmm... this makes me wonder... does excess Population above what the Planet can hold get funneled into Colony Ships as part of prep to Colonize another world...? There's been times when Races can seem to be retarded about getting spread back out after getting Planets downed, & i've wondered why... maybe this is the answer...?

Shadow
10-10-2013, 09:41 PM
Hmm... this makes me wonder... does excess Population above what the Planet can hold get funneled into Colony Ships as part of prep to Colonize another world...? There's been times when Races can seem to be retarded about getting spread back out after getting Planets downed, & i've wondered why... maybe this is the answer...?

Excess population doesn't go anywhere, it just gets capped.