PDA

View Full Version : [R] Better Services

Forevener
10-12-2013, 01:55 AM
This little mod makes racial services more expensive and more efficient.
Changes:
Gamble success chance: 100%
Gamble cost: 500%

Reduce power load success chance: 75%
RPL damage chance: 25%
RPL cost: 400%

Increase durability success chance: 90%
ID damage chance: 10%
ID cost: 400%

Enhance item success chance: 40%
EI damage chance: 60%
EI cost: 400%

goodgimp
10-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Just FYI this causes a "Version Mismatch" error when I try to load Drox running v1.028.

joku
10-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Inside the archive you'll find "systems.gdb". Rename that file to anything else like "betterservices.gdb" for example.

Forevener
10-14-2013, 12:16 AM
I forgot to change the file name, that's right.
I've re-uploaded it.

Nayzablade
01-03-2014, 04:42 AM
Great mod Forevener!

Is there any chance this mod can be made to do the socket enhancement racial service aswell? I spent crap load of money on an item and didnt get a single socket :(

Forevener
01-07-2014, 11:04 AM
Hmmm! It should be working already, you can see 'enhance' in the changelog. We should ask Shadow about that.
Dear Shadow, can you take a look at my mod and tell us if I modified all the right values in the right way?

Shadow
01-07-2014, 05:04 PM
Hmmm! It should be working already, you can see 'enhance' in the changelog. We should ask Shadow about that.
Dear Shadow, can you take a look at my mod and tell us if I modified all the right values in the right way?

The EnhanceItem / socket stuff looks correct.

shahreza
07-21-2014, 02:30 AM
How to reduce the cost? I didnt understand the numbering inside.. and im newbie to this modding thing.. thank you in advance

maxxcooper
07-21-2014, 11:44 AM
hi it is me maxx . . . I need a lot of useful tips and tricks on how model a new secret main race that I've been brainstorming on for months now (I'm typing the story about them as the days go by) and I finally choosen to develop the 3d/4d(maybe 4D) ship models but the models ain't
coming out right ether to big or the wings and/or thrusters(spelling:( ) anyways I just need some very detailed tips and tricks from shadow and others like him many thanks who decide to comment:cool:

p.s. I will post about this SECRET race in a few days don't know when I will post it but it will be very very very massively long due to the story details but it will very interesting and will give more details to the DROX main story line because (on negitive thoughts please)it the Drox story was hasty put together but I do say that it has a backbone to base on which very for someone like me to make it better hope you forward to it!!!

sincerely Maxx B. Cooper:p