PDA

View Full Version : Mod request - diplomacy mod

DarthNihilus
10-14-2013, 03:05 AM
Hi. Can someone be so kind and make all the civ's icons in the diplomacy window 50% smaller (don't forget the rebels and so on) ?

Mujik
10-14-2013, 07:04 PM
I don't know if this is possible, i've been looking through the relations ui files and i couldn't find any parms related to the right side of the relations screen...
the only thing i found is in systems.gdb, in UISystems, and it was the parms, RelationsRadius and RelationsCenter, but neither of them controls the icon size..
also tried my luck with an invented RelationsSize parm but it doesn't work

If this is really hardcoded the only way i can think of to acomplish this, would be to resize the texture itself, but then all places in-game that use the texture would have a small textures, also i think that we wouldn't be able to distribute the mod 'cause it would break the EULA "The mod cannot contain any textures, models, or sounds from any of our games or demos":(

I'll keep looking for ways to do it, but as i said, just don't know if it's possible

Shadow
10-14-2013, 07:33 PM
I think it's probably hardcoded. A good chunk of the relations menu is in code.

Changing the texture size wouldn't change anything except make the icons look worst. The layout and the texture size are not related.

DarthNihilus
10-15-2013, 11:07 AM
Maybe it's only me, but I really like to play with 10 civs, and the relation/treaty lines are poorly viewable between every three neighbouring icons.

OK then :)