PDA

View Full Version : some old bugs still present

DarthNihilus
10-19-2013, 09:20 AM
1. when I take off from the recharge station with my keyboard, the recharging stops only on the same distance like when i'm moving and pressed trade with a planet, but when I depart with a mouseclick it stops immediately. So which one is normal? :)

2. the "Can't use for another X seconds" string is not accessible for localization (the healing things).

3. I mentioned it earlier, sorry for spamming, but I would appreciate an option when the defeated races are removed from relations window.

Tyrax Lightning
10-19-2013, 02:28 PM
1. when I take off from the recharge station with my keyboard, the recharging stops only on the same distance like when i'm moving and pressed trade with a planet, but when I depart with a mouseclick it stops immediately. So which one is normal? :)
I thought it was normal for ya to be able to go up to a certain distance away from a Recharge Station & still receive its effects... :confused:

I think it's also normal to lose the effects immediately when selecting another object because you are required to have the Recharge Station as the selected item to have it active. ;)

DarthNihilus
10-20-2013, 07:49 AM
Also the timed events and it's progress bars are not showing (I made some resizing in the relationsTrade.mnu)

DarthNihilus
10-21-2013, 04:13 PM
one more string localizable needs to be made please the "Causes: Stealth"