PDA

View Full Version : Hello there!

Daedric
11-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Hello everybody!

This is going to be my first post, so let me introduce myself. I am Aaron from Hungary, and got Depths of Peril a couple of days ago. I really enjoy this game for its complexity, and excitement on Hard difficulty. I am also disappointed a bit because this game deserves a lot more popularity, but hey, it could be worse. :)

I'll be posting on the DoP forums hopefully, so see you there!

Daedric

Sohldad
11-15-2010, 12:05 AM
I can't speak much on Depths of Peril, I just played the demo. Although DoP did lead me to Din's Curse. But, these two games deserve a lot more attention that they currently get. My sons and I are enjoying the crap out of Din's curse.

udm
11-15-2010, 05:41 AM
Depths was the first game I bought from Soldak. Not without its flaws, but great game nonetheless :)

Tar Palantir
11-15-2010, 05:50 AM
Welcome Daedric, if you enjoy DoP you might want to consider trying DC out, you can allways have a look at the demo...

Like Sohldead I started with DoP to then change to Din's Curse.

Daedric
11-15-2010, 11:34 AM
Wow, lots of replies.

Funny thing is that I started with Din's Curse, and then bought Depths of Peril - which I like the better. It has a better atmosphere in my opinion, the world lives more because of the Covenants, and I like exploring outdoor areas instead of dark dungeons. The class system in Din's Curse is a lot better though, I admire it. But who knows, maybe I'll get addicted to Din's Curse too.. :)