PDA

View Full Version : Purple Boss stuck in the walls... unable to finish main quest

NTJedi
12-05-2010, 02:40 AM
First let me say I've been playing the game awhile and I know about secret passages and I've searched 10+ times slowly clicking on all walls so there's no secret passages. Usually when a boss is stuck in the walls a save and reload will resolve the issue, however this time it's not working. He's on level_1 which is quite small and I've completed all the other quests.

Any suggestions/hacks for moving the boss to a different dungeon level?

Shadow would you be interested in the game/character files for investigating this bug?

Shadow
12-06-2010, 11:48 AM
Yes, please post the save game.

NTJedi
12-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Yes, please post the save game.

Here's the characters save game files:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9396252/DinsCurse/Hidden%20Boss/New%20WinRAR%20archive.rar

I pressed against every wall edge at least a dozen times. What's interesting is I could view the stats of the boss sometimes when standing next to one of the walls on the eastside of level_1.

Here's a workaround idea:
Perhaps the town could have an NPC mage who would use a spell to teleport a bosses to a lower dungeon level for a price? If not a mage then perhaps an NPC butcher which would use raw meat for luring bosses to another level.

Let me know what happens. :)

Shadow
12-16-2010, 04:35 PM
When I load up that save game, I immediately win the town and there isn't a boss quest anywhere. Of course that might just mean I've fixed something since the version where it was broken.

NTJedi
12-16-2010, 09:32 PM
When I load up that save game, I immediately win the town and there isn't a boss quest anywhere. Of course that might just mean I've fixed something since the version where it was broken.

Thanks for the update... I've been using 1.10 since it was beta version.