PDA

View Full Version : Lost/deleted email need link resent to new email address

Fairgamer
12-31-2013, 03:24 PM
Hi, this isn't specific to Drox, although I found out I didn't have a copy of that as well on my new email.

A while back I deleted my old email (Can name it) which had the key and download link to my copy of Drox and the din's curse and expansion (I have the drox expansion on my new email).

I'm wondering if there's a way it can be resent to my new email? I don't mind buying it again if necessary but thought I should ask this first.

Tyrax Lightning
01-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Hi, this isn't specific to Drox, although I found out I didn't have a copy of that as well on my new email.

A while back I deleted my old email (Can name it) which had the key and download link to my copy of Drox and the din's curse and expansion (I have the drox expansion on my new email).

I'm wondering if there's a way it can be resent to my new email? I don't mind buying it again if necessary but thought I should ask this first.
This might be best asked about in a PM to Shadow himself. :)

Fairgamer
01-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Nevermind about this, if you see this Shadow. I emailed the link to myself before I got rid of the email and just found it on my archives. So I'm all set for drox. Still might be good to answer in case anyone else as stupid as me makes the same mistake.

Shadow
01-06-2014, 04:41 PM
The easiest way to get downloads turned back on or your key and links sent to you again is to send me an email from the email account that you bought the game with. My email address can be found on our contact page (http://www.soldak.com/Company/Contact.html).