PDA

View Full Version : Summoned monsters won't eat baked bread.

Archon
12-17-2010, 08:43 PM
version 1.010

My current character is a warlock / thief and my summoned creatures (scree, fury and chaos lord) will not eat baked bread although they will eat other foods like fish, turtledoves, fruit and roast quail. Kinda strange that greater demons are picky when it comes to too many carbs in their diet. :D

Roswitha
12-17-2010, 09:04 PM
version 1.010

My current character is a warlock / thief and my summoned creatures (scree, fury and chaos lord) will not eat baked bread although they will eat other foods like fish, turtledoves, fruit and roast quail. Kinda strange that greater demons are picky when it comes to too many carbs in their diet. :D

If it weren't for the fruit, I would say they were carnivores. Maybe eating the fruit is a bug? :D

Archon
12-17-2010, 09:34 PM
hehehe....picky demons.

Just played the game a bit more and it's probably not a bug, my summoned demons are level 16 and Baked Bread is one level above that so it's not registering with my monsters yet being they are ..just.. below the requirement. Was a bit confused there until I realized my monsters level. :confused: :D

Shadow
12-20-2010, 12:18 PM
Sounds like it is working correctly but I need to give you feedback why it didn't work.